10 August 2012

Liam follows :)

Lilly already told you this but i wanna
tell you the whoooooole story okay ?
so, let's do this.

it was friday, 04 / 08 / 2012, it was evening here in germany and 
i was on vacation @ my mum's friends.i was really bored, 
so i went online with my laptop, i saw that liam tweeted something:
" it's my birthday soon :) ", i answered " happy early birthday
daddy direction .xx" i thought he would never read this, cuz 
millions of girls answered too. after a few minutes, i checked
my interactions on twitter.. 
Liam Payne is following you.
i thought it was a fake, but when i checked his account, i saw
this little, blue tick behind the name.
i screamed so loud that the neighbours got angry.
i danced and my mum and her friends just looked @ me
like i were an alien or something like this lmao.
after dancing and screaming i called lilly.
she didn't sound happy or excited, so i thought she don't care
that liam is following me, but she told me that she's just
very jelly hahaha, i can understand her but guuuuuys i'm just happy
and i hope you'll be happy with me.
i tweeted liam and wrote him but there wasn't an answer.
2 days ago, he tweeted  " ilysm - i like your skirt mary"
hahaahahahahahah lmao he likes my skirt.

it's 0.00 here in germany, so goooooood night & see ya tomorrow
i love you , xoxo Mary

1 Kommentar:

  1. omg ich freu mich echt für dich, sorry das ich so ausgerastet bin und so, wahr schon scheiße.. Es tut mir echt leid :( ich hoffe du weist das ich dich trotzdem liebe <3

    AntwortenLöschen