03 August 2012

OMG!!

OMG guys, today is so much happen!
I tell you all:

  1. Liam is following Mary! I'm jealous :(
  2. Louis has a tinitus in his ear :(
  3. We have reached the 200!! Thanks, love ya X
  4. Mary is in vacation for 2 days! I miss her..
  5. I'm crying cause Liam isnt following me, Louis is ill and I wanna hear Niall's voice and sit on his shoulders :( Okay, it's really hard guys, please dont laugh! Thanks
  6. I made a tumblr-blog and can you please follow it? I blog about One Direction and yess.. Lilly's Tumblr, please follow me X haha
  7. And today I realized that I'm falling in love with Niall, #yeah
Okay, soo after Mary is back, our holidaays are ending,
so we must back to school..
Haha, but in the first week of school,
I'm going to a school trip for 5 days
and Mary must write alone haha
poor Mary ♥ 
Well, guys, I love you all so much X
 
xoxo Lilly

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen