09 August 2012

so much to do ..

Heyyyy ladies & gentleman, 
sorry for not being online for a long time, 
but well since monday i have school & today
i got sick, bad start hahahah lol, i know. 
but , i'm here now 4 you and i have a lot 2 do 
ALONE, yes lilly has a class trip for a few days.
you'll hear a lot of me in the next days, or week.
here is the list i have 2 say to you & 2 do lol.

first thing: telling you the story about the day liam followed me.

second thing: liam's 2nd kidney, i think everyone from you heard it already.

third thing: hazza's new tattos, tatto freak lol.

fourth thing: posting pictures from my special present for my american friend ally &
my 1D shirts .

fifth thing: telling you my story about writing with harry. YES I WROTE WITH HIM !

sixth & last thing: winning a meet & greet with one direction :)

i hope you'll enjoy it, it's weekend in 2 days & there's nothing 2 do for me, 
sooooooo i'll be there for you guys, have a nice day & i see you tomorrow ♥

xoxo Mary

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen